On March 3, 2021, Alberta published a new update of the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). On February 16, 2021, the province conducted a new draw in the Alberta Express Entry Stream and issued 159 Notifications of Interest (NOI). The lowest score in this round has dropped by 59 points and was 352, 51 points more compared to February 10 draw. In 2021, AINP already invited 509 Express Entry candidates to apply for a provincial nomination in the Alberta Express Entry. At the moment, Alberta received 2,450 applications in the Alberta Opportunity Stream and 50 Expressions of Interest (EOI) in the Alberta Express Entry Stream. These applications are waiting for the eligibility assessment. IRCC will announce the 2021 quota for AINP in the coming months.
- Canada increases the excessive demand threshold
- Canadian Government again extended travel restrictions
- British Columbia held a new draw in the Tech Pilot
- The new Hong Kong Pathway for Permanent Residency received more than 500 applications
- The government of Saskatchewan still accepts applications from international graduates
- Upcoming International Recruitment Events in New Brunswick