Some immigration experts pointed out that applicants can complain to IRCC and ask the Department for an extension for submitting IELTS scores. After the introduction of the new immigration policies, a large number of aspirants rushed to book IELTS and CELPIP. However, many of them had not been able to register. Although the IELTS and CELPIP test centres are not under the jurisdiction of IRCC, clients can at least let the immigration authorities understand the situation, and they may perhaps provide an extension for IELTS score submissions. To recall, under the new programs, applicants must demonstrate language knowledge at CLB 4 and 5, depending on the stream.
- Sudbury considered 12 applications in the Rural and Northern Pilot
- Nova Scotia invited 2 international graduate entrepreneurs under the new NSNP draw
- BCPNP issued 379 invitation in the new round
- AINP invited 250 candidates in Alberta Express Entry Stream
- The OINP issued invitations to apply in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
- The Canadian-American border might be opened by late summer or early fall