On March 9, 2021, British Columbia held a new invitation round in the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) Tech Pilot. In this draw, the BC invited 95 candidates to apply for the nomination of British Columbia in four categories: Skills Immigration – Skilled Worker, Skills Immigration – International Graduate, Express Entry British Columbia – Skilled Worker, and Express Entry British Columbia – International Graduate. The lowest score was of this round increase by 5 points – from 75 to 80 points. In 2021, British Columbia invited 1,934 candidates and 417 of them have been invited under the Tech Pilot.
- Canada increases the excessive demand threshold
- Canadian Government again extended travel restrictions
- British Columbia held a new draw in the Tech Pilot
- The new Hong Kong Pathway for Permanent Residency received more than 500 applications
- The government of Saskatchewan still accepts applications from international graduates
- Upcoming International Recruitment Events in New Brunswick