On April 13, 2021, British Columbia held new draws to business candidates in the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP). In the Base Category of the Entrepreneur Stream, BC PNP invited 6 candidates with the lowest score of 126 points, four points more than in the February 2 draw. In the Entrepreneur Regional Pilot, the province invited 5 candidates with the lowest score of 116 points, seven points higher than in the previous draw. In 2021, British Columbia already invited 19 entrepreneurs. Last year, BC issued 154 invitations to the business candidates.
- Sudbury considered 12 applications in the Rural and Northern Pilot
- Nova Scotia invited 2 international graduate entrepreneurs under the new NSNP draw
- BCPNP issued 379 invitation in the new round
- AINP invited 250 candidates in Alberta Express Entry Stream
- The OINP issued invitations to apply in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
- The Canadian-American border might be opened by late summer or early fall