On April 6, 2021, British Columbia conducted a new draw for candidates in the Tech Pilot of the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP). In this round, the government invited 80 high-tech specialists to apply for the provincial nomination in four categories: Skills Immigration – Skilled Worker, Skills Immigration – International Graduate, Express Entry British Columbia – Skilled Worker, and Express Entry British Columbia – International Graduate. All candidates scored 80 points or higher. British Columbia invited 592 Tech Pilot candidates this year. In total, BC issued 2,989 invitations in the BCPNP in 2021.
- Canada increases the excessive demand threshold
- Canadian Government again extended travel restrictions
- British Columbia held a new draw in the Tech Pilot
- The new Hong Kong Pathway for Permanent Residency received more than 500 applications
- The government of Saskatchewan still accepts applications from international graduates
- Upcoming International Recruitment Events in New Brunswick