On March 23, 2021, the government of British Columbia announced the extension of the Entrepreneur Immigration Regional Pilot until March 31, 2024. This business immigration program is part of the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP). It was first introduced in 2019 and aimed at attracting entrepreneurs to the remote and rural areas of the province. As of today, 65 communities in BC participate in the program. In 2019, BC has invited 57 candidates to apply for the nomination in this program. In 2020, another 54 entrepreneurs received invitations to apply.
- Canada increases the excessive demand threshold
- Canadian Government again extended travel restrictions
- British Columbia held a new draw in the Tech Pilot
- The new Hong Kong Pathway for Permanent Residency received more than 500 applications
- The government of Saskatchewan still accepts applications from international graduates
- Upcoming International Recruitment Events in New Brunswick