On March 18, 2021, the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) conducted a new Express Entry draw. In the program-specific draw #179, Canada issued 5,000 Invitations to Apply for permanent residence in Canada in the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) Program. The lowest score was 449 points. Many CEC-eligible aspirants with low scores expected the repetition of the February 13 draw, but it looks like IRCC decided to return to regular numbers of ITAs in one round. The tie-breaking rule for this round was February 19, 2021 at 15:59:57 UTC. In 2021, Canada already issued 43,840 invitations to apply in four draws of Express Entry. IRCC keeps the practice of program-specific invitation rounds. Unfortunately, Canada is not inviting candidates from abroad at the moment.
- Canada increases the excessive demand threshold
- Canadian Government again extended travel restrictions
- British Columbia held a new draw in the Tech Pilot
- The new Hong Kong Pathway for Permanent Residency received more than 500 applications
- The government of Saskatchewan still accepts applications from international graduates
- Upcoming International Recruitment Events in New Brunswick