On March 10, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) opened the pool for Working Holiday candidates in the International Experience Canada (IEC) program. The first round of invitations is expected on March 15. The quota allocated to New Zealand is 2,500 candidates. Earlier, Canada opened the IEC pools for 24 countries. The only pools that have not been open are Austria, Croatia, Estonia, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland and Slovenia. IRCC also recalled that due to COVID-19 limitations, all Working Holiday candidates must obtain a job offer from a Canadian employer in order to be invited to apply for an IEC work permit.
- Canada increases the excessive demand threshold
- Canadian Government again extended travel restrictions
- British Columbia held a new draw in the Tech Pilot
- The new Hong Kong Pathway for Permanent Residency received more than 500 applications
- The government of Saskatchewan still accepts applications from international graduates
- Upcoming International Recruitment Events in New Brunswick