Since March 2020, Canada has put restrictions on non-essential travel, which the Government has been extending every month. On April 20, 2021, Canada’s Public Safety minister Bill Blair announced that the Government ‘will continue to do what it takes for as long as it takes to keep Canadians safe.’ Canada will keep its borders closed for non-essential travel for all countries, including the United States. The restrictions on international travel into Canada have been extended until May 21, 2021. Canada experiences a delay with vaccine supply which in turn has an impact on the travel restrictions. Earlier, Ottawa announced it plans to complete the vaccination by September 2021.
- Sudbury considered 12 applications in the Rural and Northern Pilot
- Nova Scotia invited 2 international graduate entrepreneurs under the new NSNP draw
- BCPNP issued 379 invitation in the new round
- AINP invited 250 candidates in Alberta Express Entry Stream
- The OINP issued invitations to apply in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
- The Canadian-American border might be opened by late summer or early fall