On March 8, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) published an update regarding temporary measures for paper-based Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) applications for business, entrepreneur, and self-employed provincial streams. Earlier, provincial and territorial authorities could request IRCC to put on hold a paper-based PNP application when applicants have experienced a job loss as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic from September 17, 2020, to November 17, 2020. IRCC has now extended these dates until March 10, 2021.
- Canada increases the excessive demand threshold
- Canadian Government again extended travel restrictions
- British Columbia held a new draw in the Tech Pilot
- The new Hong Kong Pathway for Permanent Residency received more than 500 applications
- The government of Saskatchewan still accepts applications from international graduates
- Upcoming International Recruitment Events in New Brunswick