Following the general trend of digitalization of the government services, enhanced by the COVID-19, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has launched a series of online portals to improve the services to the public. One of them is the Permanent Residence Portal. It allows applying for permanent residence, PR cards, as well as to confirming your permanent resident status. Additionally, IRCC developed a separate portal to apply for TRV, Super Visa, and Study Permit. Another portal is dedicated to online citizenship applications. Finally, IRCC established an online fee payment portal, where clients can pay for ATIP requests, passports, citizenship or immigration applications.
- Sudbury considered 12 applications in the Rural and Northern Pilot
- Nova Scotia invited 2 international graduate entrepreneurs under the new NSNP draw
- BCPNP issued 379 invitation in the new round
- AINP invited 250 candidates in Alberta Express Entry Stream
- The OINP issued invitations to apply in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
- The Canadian-American border might be opened by late summer or early fall