On March 31, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) held a new round in Express Entry. In draw #180, IRCC targeted candidates under the Provincial Nominee Program. This time the Immigration Department invited 284 provincial candidates, and the cut-off score in this round was 778 points, 96 points more compared to the previous PNP-specific draw that was held on March 17. The tie-breaking rule for this round March 16, 2021 at 16:09:32 UTC. As of March 29, 2021, there are 165,476 profiles registered in the pool, 3,356 profiles more compared to the previous update. In total, Canada invited 44,124 foreign nationals to apply for permanent residence through Express Entry in 2021.
- Canada increases the excessive demand threshold
- Canadian Government again extended travel restrictions
- British Columbia held a new draw in the Tech Pilot
- The new Hong Kong Pathway for Permanent Residency received more than 500 applications
- The government of Saskatchewan still accepts applications from international graduates
- Upcoming International Recruitment Events in New Brunswick