On April 12, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), published an update regarding automatic 90-day extensions for applications with missing documents. From now on, IRCC will grant only extra 30 days to submit the required documents. The new instructions are applied to applications for temporary residence, permanent residence and citizenship applications. At the same time, candidates with reasonable COVID-19-related grounds will still be facilitated as per officer discretion.
- Sudbury considered 12 applications in the Rural and Northern Pilot
- Nova Scotia invited 2 international graduate entrepreneurs under the new NSNP draw
- BCPNP issued 379 invitation in the new round
- AINP invited 250 candidates in Alberta Express Entry Stream
- The OINP issued invitations to apply in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
- The Canadian-American border might be opened by late summer or early fall