On April 27, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), advised study permit applicants to submit their study permit applications by May 15, 2021, should they plan to begin their study programs in the fall term. IRCC promises to process such applications by August 6, 2021. If the student submits the application after May 15, 2021, the Immigration Department will try to make a decision as soon as possible, however, it does not guarantee the decision to be issued before the study begins.
- Sudbury considered 12 applications in the Rural and Northern Pilot
- Nova Scotia invited 2 international graduate entrepreneurs under the new NSNP draw
- BCPNP issued 379 invitation in the new round
- AINP invited 250 candidates in Alberta Express Entry Stream
- The OINP issued invitations to apply in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
- The Canadian-American border might be opened by late summer or early fall