On March 17, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has updated instructions related to the entry to Canada of the high-performance amateur athletes during the pandemic. The exemptions for travel restrictions and mandatory quarantine for such athletes have been modified to ensure their participation in the designated international single-sport events. To enter Canada, those athletes must obtain the letter of authorization issued solely by the Deputy Minister of Canadian Heritage (PCH).
- Canada increases the excessive demand threshold
- Canadian Government again extended travel restrictions
- British Columbia held a new draw in the Tech Pilot
- The new Hong Kong Pathway for Permanent Residency received more than 500 applications
- The government of Saskatchewan still accepts applications from international graduates
- Upcoming International Recruitment Events in New Brunswick