On April 8, 2021, Manitoba held a new invitation round in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). In round #112, MPNP issued 208 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) in the Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream. The minimum score to get the LAA in this category was 456 points, 33 points higher compared to draw #110. In the Skilled Workers Overseas stream, Manitoba issued 14 LAAs. The lowest score in the SWO category was 708 points, 3 points fewer than in the previous draw. In addition, Manitoba invited 21 candidates in the International Education Category. In total, Manitoba issued LAAs to 243 candidates, including 15 Express Entry candidates. MPNP has invited 1,870 candidates in 2021 and 155 of them received invitations in the Express Entry.
- Sudbury considered 12 applications in the Rural and Northern Pilot
- Nova Scotia invited 2 international graduate entrepreneurs under the new NSNP draw
- BCPNP issued 379 invitation in the new round
- AINP invited 250 candidates in Alberta Express Entry Stream
- The OINP issued invitations to apply in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
- The Canadian-American border might be opened by late summer or early fall