On April 19, 2021, Manitoba invited new applicants in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). In round #113, MPNP issued 399 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) in the Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream. In this draw, the province issued 191 invitations more than in the previous draw. 30 out of 399 invitations were issued under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative, with the lowest score of 703. The number of LAAs issued to Express Entry candidates was 369, with the lowest score of 708. In this round, 373 Express Entry applicants received LAA from the MPNP. In total, Manitoba invited 2,269 candidates in 2021, including 528 from Express Entry.
- Sudbury considered 12 applications in the Rural and Northern Pilot
- Nova Scotia invited 2 international graduate entrepreneurs under the new NSNP draw
- BCPNP issued 379 invitation in the new round
- AINP invited 250 candidates in Alberta Express Entry Stream
- The OINP issued invitations to apply in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
- The Canadian-American border might be opened by late summer or early fall