On April 29, 2021, the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) published new nomination issuance statistics. In February, the province nominated 1 skilled worker, 4 business candidates, and approved 4 business concepts. In March, MPNP nominated 108 skilled workers and approved 2 business concepts. Manitoba also refused 3 profiles of skilled workers in February and 1 in March. MPNP invited 503 skilled workers, 1 business candidate and approved 1 business concept in February, while in March it sent LAAs to 634 skilled workers, 2 business candidates, and approved 6 business concepts. MPNP received 424 applications from skilled workers and 4 applications from business candidates in February and 565 applications from skilled workers and 5 applications from business candidates in March. In total, MPNP nominated 363 foreign nationals, including 19 nominees from Express Entry in 2021.
- Sudbury considered 12 applications in the Rural and Northern Pilot
- Nova Scotia invited 2 international graduate entrepreneurs under the new NSNP draw
- BCPNP issued 379 invitation in the new round
- AINP invited 250 candidates in Alberta Express Entry Stream
- The OINP issued invitations to apply in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
- The Canadian-American border might be opened by late summer or early fall