On March 31, 2021, the Quebec Ministry of Immigration (MIFI) announced the launch of the second new pilot program – the Orderlies Pilot program. This pilot program leads to permanent residency in the country for foreign workers working as orderlies in Quebec. According to MIFI, the pilot will reduce the labour shortages in this field. MIFI is going to accept applications from March 31 to October 31, 2021. The provincial government hopes to attract 550 individuals and their family members in 2021. The pilot will last until 2026. On April 22, 2021, MIFI plans to launch the third pilot program intended for workers in the artificial intelligence (AI), information technologies and visual effects (IT/VE) sectors.
- Canada increases the excessive demand threshold
- Canadian Government again extended travel restrictions
- British Columbia held a new draw in the Tech Pilot
- The new Hong Kong Pathway for Permanent Residency received more than 500 applications
- The government of Saskatchewan still accepts applications from international graduates
- Upcoming International Recruitment Events in New Brunswick