On March 22, 2021, New Brunswick announced the Sawmill and Woodworking Machine Operators 2021 online event to be held in May. The event is aimed at Sawmill Machine Operators (NOC 9431) and (NOC 9437) Woodworking machine operators. To be eligible, candidates must have relevant education, training, and work experience in these skilled trades. The province will invite participants from those who will register in the system.
- Canada increases the excessive demand threshold
- Canadian Government again extended travel restrictions
- British Columbia held a new draw in the Tech Pilot
- The new Hong Kong Pathway for Permanent Residency received more than 500 applications
- The government of Saskatchewan still accepts applications from international graduates
- Upcoming International Recruitment Events in New Brunswick