On March 10, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) posted new instructions aimed at the facilitation of the processing of the paper applications for Quebec skilled workers (QSW). The new update recommends officers not reject incomplete applications but to requests the missing documentation. The only requirement is to possess Quebec Selection Certificate upon receipt of the application. If candidates do not provide it in time the applications will be returned.
- Canada increases the excessive demand threshold
- Canadian Government again extended travel restrictions
- British Columbia held a new draw in the Tech Pilot
- The new Hong Kong Pathway for Permanent Residency received more than 500 applications
- The government of Saskatchewan still accepts applications from international graduates
- Upcoming International Recruitment Events in New Brunswick