On March 4, 2021, Newfoundland and Labrador released a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Immigration in Newfoundland and Labrador during the COVID-19. The document outlines questions related to the work Office of Immigration and Multiculturalism, Settlement and Integration Programs, the impact of the federal restrictions for employers, foreign workers, international students, and international graduates. The list includes about two dozens questions and answers.
- Canada increases the excessive demand threshold
- Canadian Government again extended travel restrictions
- British Columbia held a new draw in the Tech Pilot
- The new Hong Kong Pathway for Permanent Residency received more than 500 applications
- The government of Saskatchewan still accepts applications from international graduates
- Upcoming International Recruitment Events in New Brunswick