Nova Scotia has updated the list of provincial employers designated to participate in the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP). In January and February 2020, Nova Scotia designated 56 new employers. Since the last update, the total number of its designated employers reached 1,430 companies. As for New Brunswick, the province designated 22 new companies in December. At the moment, there are 854 New Brunswick employers who can hire foreign workers in the framework of the AIPP. In total, there are 2,953 employers in all four Atlantic provinces who can hire foreign workers in the Atlantic Immigration Pilot.
- Canada increases the excessive demand threshold
- Canadian Government again extended travel restrictions
- British Columbia held a new draw in the Tech Pilot
- The new Hong Kong Pathway for Permanent Residency received more than 500 applications
- The government of Saskatchewan still accepts applications from international graduates
- Upcoming International Recruitment Events in New Brunswick