On March 29, 2021, Nova Scotia conducted a new invitation round in the Labour Market Priorities Stream of the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP). In this round, the province issued Letters of Interest to Express Entry candidates who indicated French as their first official language. This was the third round in the stream aimed at Francophone candidates in the last two years. All invitees have a CLB score of 9 or higher in French in all four bands and a CLB score of 7 or higher in English in all four bands. All invited candidates possess a bachelor’s degree or graduated from an equivalent program of three or more years at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other educational institution. The invited candidates have time until April 28 to apply for the nomination of Nova Scotia.
- Canada increases the excessive demand threshold
- Canadian Government again extended travel restrictions
- British Columbia held a new draw in the Tech Pilot
- The new Hong Kong Pathway for Permanent Residency received more than 500 applications
- The government of Saskatchewan still accepts applications from international graduates
- Upcoming International Recruitment Events in New Brunswick