On March 3, 2021, the Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP) conducted the second draw in the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream (FSSW) in 2021. In this round, the province issued 126 Notifications of Interest (NOI). The Express Entry score range of invited candidates in this intake was between 455 and 467 points. The Express Entry profiles of those candidates were created between March 3, 2020, and March 3, 2021. OINP already invited 272 Francophone candidates to apply for the nomination of Ontario this year. In total, OINP issued 2833 NOIs in 2021.
- Canada increases the excessive demand threshold
- Canadian Government again extended travel restrictions
- British Columbia held a new draw in the Tech Pilot
- The new Hong Kong Pathway for Permanent Residency received more than 500 applications
- The government of Saskatchewan still accepts applications from international graduates
- Upcoming International Recruitment Events in New Brunswick