On April 13, 2021, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued 528 targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates under the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream. The OINP Tech Draws are aimed mainly at candidates in six following technical occupations: NOC 2173 Software engineers and designers, NOC 2174 Computer programmer and interactive media developers, NOC 2147 Computer engineers, NOC 2175 Web designers and developers, NOC 2172 Database analysts and data administrators, and NOC 0213 Computer and information systems managers. The CRS score range of this round was 456-467 points. This year, OINP invited 1,714 candidates in two Tech Draws. In total, Ontario issued 3,361 invitations to apply for the provincial nomination under all streams of the OINP.
- Sudbury considered 12 applications in the Rural and Northern Pilot
- Nova Scotia invited 2 international graduate entrepreneurs under the new NSNP draw
- BCPNP issued 379 invitation in the new round
- AINP invited 250 candidates in Alberta Express Entry Stream
- The OINP issued invitations to apply in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
- The Canadian-American border might be opened by late summer or early fall