On April 27, the government of Ontario opened the registration of candidates in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream (EJO FW) and the Employer Job Offer: International Student (EJO IS) streams of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The intake in those streams will email open permanently as Ontario has launched the new Expression of Interest (EOI) system to process the draws. According to Ontario Regulation 421/17 (Approvals under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program and Other Matters), OINP will now hold targeted draws under those streams and issue invitations to apply to the candidates with the highest scores. OINP announced it would launch the registration for the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills, Masters Graduate Stream and Ph.D. Graduate Stream in the coming weeks.
- Sudbury considered 12 applications in the Rural and Northern Pilot
- Nova Scotia invited 2 international graduate entrepreneurs under the new NSNP draw
- BCPNP issued 379 invitation in the new round
- AINP invited 250 candidates in Alberta Express Entry Stream
- The OINP issued invitations to apply in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
- The Canadian-American border might be opened by late summer or early fall