On March 17, 2021, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued a notice regarding appointing a representative. From now on, OINP requires candidates to appoint a representative using their own accounts in the OINP’s e-Filing system. Furthermore, Ontario does not allow the self-appointment of representatives as this may give representatives access to the clients’ confidential information. In the case OINP will determine the fact of self-appointment of the representative, it will withdraw the application. These rules are applicable to the new Expression of Interest system, Entrepreneur Stream Expression of Interest, and the OINP e-Filing system.
- Canada increases the excessive demand threshold
- Canadian Government again extended travel restrictions
- British Columbia held a new draw in the Tech Pilot
- The new Hong Kong Pathway for Permanent Residency received more than 500 applications
- The government of Saskatchewan still accepts applications from international graduates
- Upcoming International Recruitment Events in New Brunswick