On March 18, 2021, Prince Edward Island conducted a new invitation round in the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP). In the third round of 2021, the province issued 140 invitations to apply to skilled workers in the Labour Impact and Express Entry streams. The province also invited 10 candidates in the Business Work Permit Entrepreneurs stream. The lowest score for business-candidates was 70 points, twelve points fewer than in the February draw. In 2021, the PEI PNP invited 482 candidates to apply for the provincial nomination. 44 invitees belong to business class candidates. The next round is scheduled for April 15, 2021.
- Canada increases the excessive demand threshold
- Canadian Government again extended travel restrictions
- British Columbia held a new draw in the Tech Pilot
- The new Hong Kong Pathway for Permanent Residency received more than 500 applications
- The government of Saskatchewan still accepts applications from international graduates
- Upcoming International Recruitment Events in New Brunswick