On April 26, 2021, Quebec announced new vaccination measures for temporary foreign farm workers. Temporary foreign workers are one of the priority groups of essential workers in environments at high risk of an infection outbreak. As part of the current vaccination campaign, they can now be vaccinated, however, they will have to wait until the end of the mandatory quarantine required upon their arrival. Coming to the vaccination appointment, they have to bring proof of employment, while a Québec health insurance card is not required.
- Sudbury considered 12 applications in the Rural and Northern Pilot
- Nova Scotia invited 2 international graduate entrepreneurs under the new NSNP draw
- BCPNP issued 379 invitation in the new round
- AINP invited 250 candidates in Alberta Express Entry Stream
- The OINP issued invitations to apply in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
- The Canadian-American border might be opened by late summer or early fall