On March 31, 2021, the Government of Quebec announced changes to its business immigration programs. In the Entrepreneur Program (Stream 2), Quebec removed the requirement for start-up and security deposits. This regulation will be applied to applications received before November 1, 2020. Nevertheless, the Entrepreneur program is postponed until November 1, 2021. In addition, the Quebec Ministry of Immigration (MIFI) announced the Quebec Immigrant Investor Program (QIIP) will remain on hold until March 31, 2023. This step is implemented to finalize the planned modification of this program in order to better meet the needs of the province.
- Canada increases the excessive demand threshold
- Canadian Government again extended travel restrictions
- British Columbia held a new draw in the Tech Pilot
- The new Hong Kong Pathway for Permanent Residency received more than 500 applications
- The government of Saskatchewan still accepts applications from international graduates
- Upcoming International Recruitment Events in New Brunswick