On April 6, 2021, the Quebec Ministry of Immigration (MIFI) announced the beginning of the applications intake under the Program for Refugees Abroad (Collective sponsorship) for the 2020-2021 period. The intake period will continue until May 5, 2021. The application process is completely online via the Arrima portal. MIFI allocated the quota of 750 spots for Collective sponsorship for this intake period. MIFI also emphasized that in the case of overcoming the limit, the province will hold a random draw among all applicants overseen by the designated third party to ensure the integrity of the draw. Only groups of 2 to 5 individuals can submit applications during this period.
- Canada increases the excessive demand threshold
- Canadian Government again extended travel restrictions
- British Columbia held a new draw in the Tech Pilot
- The new Hong Kong Pathway for Permanent Residency received more than 500 applications
- The government of Saskatchewan still accepts applications from international graduates
- Upcoming International Recruitment Events in New Brunswick