On March 3, 2021, the Quebec government officially announced the launch of three pilot programs whose goal is to meet the need of the specific sectors of the provincial economy. On March 24, 2021, the Ministry of Immigration, Francization and Integration (MIFI) will launch a pilot program for workers in food processing. On March 31, 2021, MIFI will start the pilot program for orderlies. Finally, on April 22, 2021, Quebec plans to launch the pilot program for workers in the artificial intelligence (AI), information technologies and visual effects (IT/VE) sectors. Every pilot has a quota of 550 applicants and their family members.
- Canada increases the excessive demand threshold
- Canadian Government again extended travel restrictions
- British Columbia held a new draw in the Tech Pilot
- The new Hong Kong Pathway for Permanent Residency received more than 500 applications
- The government of Saskatchewan still accepts applications from international graduates
- Upcoming International Recruitment Events in New Brunswick