On March 24, 2021, the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) conducted a new draw. Saskatchewan issued 183 invitations to apply (ITAs) in the Express Entry category and 235 invitations to candidates in the Occupations In-Demand category. The lowest score in both categories was 70 points, one point fewer compared to March 11 draw. In this round, the province invited candidates in 78 different NOCs. SINP invited 418 candidates to apply for a nomination of Saskatchewan in this draw. In total, Saskatchewan issued ITAs to 2,393 candidates in the SINP in 2021, 1,235 under the Express Entry, and 1,158 under the Occupations In-Demand category.
- Canada increases the excessive demand threshold
- Canadian Government again extended travel restrictions
- British Columbia held a new draw in the Tech Pilot
- The new Hong Kong Pathway for Permanent Residency received more than 500 applications
- The government of Saskatchewan still accepts applications from international graduates
- Upcoming International Recruitment Events in New Brunswick