On April 8, 2021, Saskatchewan conducted a new round of invitations in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). SINP issued 279 invitations to apply (ITAs) for the provincial nomination. In the Express Entry category, Saskatchewan issued 146 ITAs. Another 133 invitations were issued to the Occupations In-Demand category candidates. The lowest score in both categories was 70 points, the same as in the previous draw. All invited candidates had Educational Credential Assessments. In this draw, Saskatchewan invited candidates in 58 different NOCs. In total, Saskatchewan invited 2,672 candidates in 2021, 1,381 under the Express Entry, and 1,291 under the Occupations In-Demand category.
- Sudbury considered 12 applications in the Rural and Northern Pilot
- Nova Scotia invited 2 international graduate entrepreneurs under the new NSNP draw
- BCPNP issued 379 invitation in the new round
- AINP invited 250 candidates in Alberta Express Entry Stream
- The OINP issued invitations to apply in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
- The Canadian-American border might be opened by late summer or early fall