On April 26, 2021, the government of Saskatchewan posted new data on the number of spots remaining through the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) for international graduates in the province. Earlier, SINP allocated 1,000 spots for direct submission of a nomination application under the new temporary immigration policy aimed at retaining international graduates in Saskatchewan. Since the last week, the province accepted 16 applications, and 905 spots remain available. SINP updates this data every Monday.
- Sudbury considered 12 applications in the Rural and Northern Pilot
- Nova Scotia invited 2 international graduate entrepreneurs under the new NSNP draw
- BCPNP issued 379 invitation in the new round
- AINP invited 250 candidates in Alberta Express Entry Stream
- The OINP issued invitations to apply in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
- The Canadian-American border might be opened by late summer or early fall