On April 5, 2021, the government of Saskatchewan posted new data on the number of spots remaining through the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) for international graduates in the province. Last month, SINP allocated 1,000 spots for direct submission of a nomination application under the new temporary immigration policy aimed at retaining international graduates in Saskatchewan. Since the last week, the province accepted 12 applications, and 970 spots remain available. SINP updates this data every Monday.
- Canada increases the excessive demand threshold
- Canadian Government again extended travel restrictions
- British Columbia held a new draw in the Tech Pilot
- The new Hong Kong Pathway for Permanent Residency received more than 500 applications
- The government of Saskatchewan still accepts applications from international graduates
- Upcoming International Recruitment Events in New Brunswick