On April 23, 2021, Saskatchewan has updated the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) processing times. The new data is based on average times from January 1 to March 31, 2021. In the International Skilled Worker category, the processing time in the Employment Offer stream is 4 weeks, the Express Entry Stream is processed in 37 weeks and the Occupation In-Demand Stream in 35 weeks. In the Saskatchewan Experience category, the processing time in the Existing Work Permit Stream is 2 weeks; the International Students Stream, Health Professionals Stream, Hospitality Workers Stream, and the Truck Drivers Streams are processed in only 1 week. In the Entrepreneur and Farm category, the processing time for the Entrepreneurs Nominations and Farmers Stream is 14 weeks. The Job Approval Process, the authorization for an employer to hire a foreign worker through the SINP, takes 8 weeks. The processing times show the average time for 80% of applications to be processed within the last quarter.
- Sudbury considered 12 applications in the Rural and Northern Pilot
- Nova Scotia invited 2 international graduate entrepreneurs under the new NSNP draw
- BCPNP issued 379 invitation in the new round
- AINP invited 250 candidates in Alberta Express Entry Stream
- The OINP issued invitations to apply in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
- The Canadian-American border might be opened by late summer or early fall