On March 29, 2021, Saskatchewan updated the number of spots remaining through the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) for international graduates in the province. Under the new temporary immigration policy, SINP allocated 1,000 spots for direct submission of a nomination application. Since the last week, the province accepted 11 applications, and 982 spots remain available. SINP will update this data every Monday.
- Canada increases the excessive demand threshold
- Canadian Government again extended travel restrictions
- British Columbia held a new draw in the Tech Pilot
- The new Hong Kong Pathway for Permanent Residency received more than 500 applications
- The government of Saskatchewan still accepts applications from international graduates
- Upcoming International Recruitment Events in New Brunswick