SKILLED INDEPENDENT VISA AUSTRALIA (SUBCLASS 189)
If you’ve got qualifications and skills that are in demand, the Skilled Independent visa might be compatible for you.
As a permanent residency visa, candidates are required to pass a points test and don’t require sponsorship.
This visa allows you and family members who’ve also been granted this visa to:
- Stay in Australia indefinitely
- Work and study in Australia
- Enrol in Medicare, Australia’s health care scheme
- Apply for Australian citizenship (if eligible)
- Sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
- Travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted (afterward, you’ll need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia)
We offer Canada Immigration Services to clients across Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Markham, Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Newmarket, Oshawa, Ajax, Scarborough, Aurora, Pickering, North York, Whitby, Stouffville, Uxbridge, Etobicoke, Oakville, Caledon, Innisfil, King City, Thornton, Port Perry, GTA, and overseas as well.
Solutions Line Immigration also serves clients in the following areas of Australia: Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, Canberra, Brisbane, Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales (NSW), Western Australia (WA), Australian Capital Territory (ACT), South Australia (SA), Tasmania (TAS), Hobart, Northern Territory (NT).