On April 8, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) announced changes in the terminology used in the program delivery instructions. IRCC has used the term “implied” status to specify that the applicant’s status is extended until the decision on the new status application is not made. However, the interpretation of this status caused multiple confusions, and, therefore, IRCC decided to replace it with “maintained” status to emphasize the legal nature of the carried status.
- Sudbury considered 12 applications in the Rural and Northern Pilot
- Nova Scotia invited 2 international graduate entrepreneurs under the new NSNP draw
- BCPNP issued 379 invitation in the new round
- AINP invited 250 candidates in Alberta Express Entry Stream
- The OINP issued invitations to apply in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
- The Canadian-American border might be opened by late summer or early fall