According to Paul Davidson, CEO of Universities Canada, the number of international students at Canadian universities decreased by 2.1% during the period 2020-2021 compared to the academic year 2019-2020. The number of international students in universities has generally increased by more than 10% over the past five years. Thus, It is a huge setback amidst the pandemic crisis. Universities Canada includes 96 universities, and 51 of these institutions have reduced international student enrollment. In total, 26 educational institutions have lost more than 10% of their international students.
- Canada increases the excessive demand threshold
- Canadian Government again extended travel restrictions
- British Columbia held a new draw in the Tech Pilot
- The new Hong Kong Pathway for Permanent Residency received more than 500 applications
- The government of Saskatchewan still accepts applications from international graduates
- Upcoming International Recruitment Events in New Brunswick