The Government of Yukon introduced updates about the vaccination process for returning students and seasonal workers. The government will make vaccinations available to all returning students and seasonal workers who are arriving in Yukon and wish to be immunized while in self-isolation. COVID-19 test will be required before the vaccination appointment. Individuals will get the result of the test within 15 minutes If the result is negative, a same-day vaccine appointment will be booked at the test centre. More than half of the Yukon’s population have already received their vaccines. In total, there were 45,971 doses administered.
- Sudbury considered 12 applications in the Rural and Northern Pilot
- Nova Scotia invited 2 international graduate entrepreneurs under the new NSNP draw
- BCPNP issued 379 invitation in the new round
- AINP invited 250 candidates in Alberta Express Entry Stream
- The OINP issued invitations to apply in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
- The Canadian-American border might be opened by late summer or early fall